It’s Time to Call Us for Yearly Air Conditioning Service in Kalamazoo, MIFebruary 7, 2017 12:59 am Leave your thoughts
If you’ve ever had your air conditioner break down during the middle of the summer, you know how horrible it can be. You’ll be forced to use fairly ineffective fans to keep cool when your air conditioner kicks the bucket. The best way to avoid this situation is by scheduling air conditioning service in Kalamazoo, MI at least once a year:
- Schedule now to get speedy service: Since there’s still snow on the ground, you probably haven’t thought about your AC in a while. Therefore, you probably haven’t thought about scheduling AC service. As the summer gets closer and closer, we get more and more calls for scheduled maintenance and repairs. We’re able to service air conditioners all year long, so we recommend calling us in the cooler months before our appointment book starts to fill up.
- Know who you’re working with: There are plenty of quality AC repairmen, but there are also a handful of less reputable companies out there who are willing to take your money but not properly service your unit. If you call to schedule annual air conditioning service in Kalamazoo, MI, you’ll be working with the same quality company year in and year out.
- Avoid expensive repairs repairs: AC unit repairs can be very expensive. New parts can cost a pretty penny, especially if they have to be custom ordered by the shop. On top of that, labor fees can be high if the repair takes a while to do, or has to be completed urgently. The best way to save money on those repairs is to ensure they don’t need to be made in the first place. A yearly checkup from one of our professionals is inexpensive compared to the cost of hiring a repairman.
- Increase AC lifespan: Did you know that if you properly maintain your AC system, you can expect the unit to last 15 to 20 years? Without proper maintenance, that lifespan can be cut in half. It’s just like a car; the better care you take care of it, the better (and longer) it will run. Replacing a new AC unit can be pretty costly, so save yourself the trouble and expense of buying a new unit by maintaining the one you already have.
- Save money on your electric bill: An air conditioning unit that hasn’t been maintained properly will eventually start to lose efficiency. Slowly but surely, your unit will have to work a little bit harder and longer to put out the same amount of cooler air. The longer your unit is running, the more electricity it’s going to use, steadily increasing your electric bill each month. A technician performing annual air conditioning service will lubricate and clean all of the necessary parts of your unit to ensure it runs as efficiently as possible all summer long!
Even though the winter is still upon us, we don’t want you to get caught in the heat once the summer rolls around. Give All Brands Heating And Cooling a call today to schedule air conditioning service in Kalamazoo, MI with one of our professionals.
Categorised in: Air Conditioner Service
This post was written by admin