When it’s time to replace or upgrade your water heater, you have a wide variety of different manufacturers and models to choose from. In recent years, tankless water heater installation in Kalamazoo, MI has become more popular among homeowners who want to have immediate access to hot water while saving space in their homes. However, this type of water heater isn’t for everyone, and there are several advantages and drawbacks that you have to weigh if you want to make the right decision for your needs:
- Lifespan: One of the most significant benefits of tankless water heaters is that they last longer than standard water heaters. This allows you to save money and time on more frequent replacement. In many cases, tankless water heaters last twice as long as standard water heaters.
- Cost: When you invest in a water heater, you have to consider both the short-term costs and the long-term costs of your unit. The initial cost of a tankless water heater can be more than $500 higher than that of a standard water heater. In addition, you will likely have to spend more on water heater installation in Kalamazoo, MI, since it requires specialized installation techniques. However, these systems are also about 25 percent more efficient than standard water heaters. When you consider the efficiency of the unit, as well as the longer lifespan, you may make up the initial cost difference of your tankless water heater.
- Supply: When you have a tankless water heater, you can get an immediate supply of hot water. While tankless water heaters may not be able to match the capacity of standard water heaters when multiple appliances and fixtures are running hot water at the same time, you also don’t have to worry about waiting for hot water when you need to take a shower or bath.
- Space: If you live in a small home or apartment, every square foot matters, and a large water heater tank can take up a lot of your free space. A tankless water heater doesn’t take up as much space, and it can be installed more discreetly than a standard water heater. This gives you more space for storage and allows you to make the most of all of the space in your home.
- Efficiency: Installing tankless water heaters is a great way for you to improve the efficiency of your home. They can help you save money on your monthly energy expenses and may even improve the value of your home.
Schedule water heater installation in Kalamazoo, MI
If you have additional questions about tankless water heater installation in Kalamazoo, MI, reach out to All Brands Heating & Cooling today. Since 1989, we have been proud to provide comprehensive HVAC services to our customers. As a locally owned and operated business, we are committed to the quality of our service and our reputation within the community. Regardless of what your specific needs are, our trained and experienced team is here to assist you. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment or request a service quote.
Categorised in: Water Heater Installation
This post was written by Writer